Ketchup
So, I haven't talked to you all for a while. Let's see what I've been up to.
Today, Diana left early for some work, and then we met up at her parents house, and headed down for some furniture shopping. We got some ideas of things that we liked, but nothing really popped out at us. We then watched "Bruce Almighty", which was fun, and went to her parents house for dinner, and just got home. Yay.
Yesterday, Diana was gone for much of the day teaching. I did some very serious software development beta testing work, and odd jobs around the house.
Friday night, I went out with Baditude and Iwan and associated lady friends, and met up with them out at dinner. We then all met up for a li'l bowling with Little Buhr and some Redlands crew, which was a lot of fun. I haven't been bowling in a long time, and it was a lot of fun.
So, that's what I did, but not a whole lot of interesting thoughts or conclusions. Sorry about that. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment