Phone Booth
Who would have thought that A Mighty Wind would have sold out on a Wednesday night? I guess it was opening night, but still. Oh well. I ended up seeing "Phone Booth" with Diana and Iwan across the street. I liked the movie. It was a little contrived (well, I guess a LOT contrived), but it was entertaining and engaging, which is more than I can say for most movies I see.
Before the movie, we had some time to kill, and I played a few games of the drum game (I don't remember what it's called). Think Dance Dance Revolution but with drums. It's a lot of fun, and really challenging.
Today is Thursday, and we have tomorrow off from work. I'm hoping to sleep in. Diana and I aren't sleeping well. It might have something to do with the big chasm in the middle of our bed. Maybe mattress/bed shopping should be a priority this weekend.
Eryn's online Hero Clix game is in full force. See the link in my previous post for the play by play.
No comments:
Post a Comment