More
More Google/Yahoo searches that landed people on this page:
"funny quotes from A Mighty Wind"
"Benedryl half life"
"HOW TO GET A BETTER LIFE" (yes, all in quotes)
"puppy when does get better"
Letsee if I can handle these. I'd hate to dissapoint my readers:
Funny Quotes from "A Mighty Wind"
Hrm... I've only seen the movie once, and don't remember many funny quotes (per se) off the top of my head. Basically anything Harry Shearer says is funny, especially since he sounds so much like Princpal Skinner.
Benedryl and Half Life
Benedryl, as far as I know, is NOT radioactive. Therefore, I can only assume the querier was searching for information about playing Half Life while taking Benedryl. I would not reccomend this. When I was first having eye problems, I took the first anti-allergy stuff I found at the supermarket. I'm not an allergy guy, so didn't know much about the medicine. I took two Benedryl. 15 minutes later, my computer screen was getting all fuzzy and stuff. I'm not quite sure how I drove home.... If you're going to play Half Life, drink caffeine and stay up all night! It's best played in the dark with headphones.
HOW TO GET A BETTER LIFE
Man, isn't this The Question. If only the answer actually were posted on a webpage somewhere, as apparently our poor, unhappy soul thought it might. Well, I have a pretty good life. I'm not saying it's better than yours, but you don't see me searching for stuff like that. First, have good parents who don't have their heads up their collective asses and are any of alcoholics/druggies/abusive/deadbeats/etc. That will provide you with a good start.
However, rereading your query, you already have a pretty bad life, or at least want a better one. So what can you do from this day forward?
Find good friends, like mine, who you can rely on, have fun with, and be able to depend on when you really need it.
Find a person who you're attracted to, with whom you can share your innermost secrets and who will provide you with love and attention and affection in a way that typical friends can't and shouldn't. If you are so inclined, marry that person.
Work. Work provides both money and a feeling of accomplishment.
Play computer games. They are fun and safe way to escape the drudgeries of real life.
puppy when does get better
I'm afraid I'm at a loss with this one. Answer depends highly on the problem. Be nice to your vet. Love your puppy. All will be well.
Any more questions?
No comments:
Post a Comment