2004/04/27

To follow up to my last post.

My teammate Diane (NOT Diana, by the way), is going to be ok. X-rays and CAT-scans were negative for fractures or concussion. But she's going to have a pretty good headache and lump for a couple days, they say. So that's really good news. Our team is mobilizing to get some helmy's for the upcoming games.

Also, the crazy news that we got last night was a message from Norm who was "just calling to say what's up" (ha, right!), and asking us to check out this webpage that he made. Norm and Teri are going to have a peanut! They've always said they've wanted children, and I guess the timing was right with Norm finishing school and his parents coming home from their adventures (I'm guessing about these being significant timing reasons, they may not be).

Norm and Teri certainly have had experience with many nieces and nephews, and I have no doubts that they're going to be really great parents. Congratulations to them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zedsshusy [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url]