2006/06/07

Diana apparently has a magician in her class, and she showed him my previous YouTube magic videos. He wrote me a little message on YouTube, and I got inspired to make another movie.

So, digital camera films the movie. Got it. Picasa grabs it and sorts it. Check. Windows Movie Maker, which I've never used much before, was a breeze. Download the "Dating Game" theme, which should be a pre-requisite for ANY magic video, says me. Upload the whole deal to YouTube.com. I notice a little "Embed" tag, which I just cut and paste below to get the video embedded into my blog.

Easy peasy. I'm pretty much in love with technology right now.

UPDATE:

So, it turns out that if I embed a YouTube video in my blog, then my blog address is visible on my YouTube page. And since one of Diana's students is aware of my YouTube presense, and she really doesn't want students to be in here, I've removed the video.

No comments: